Thursday 1 August 2013

Recovery

A Race to save sugar babies rescued by Kyle, Alex and I "How about we plait over one another and create a raft?" I suggest. In the last remaining second "50!" Those babies are counting on us! Well not really babies..... they are sacks full of sugar endangered! Kyle and I sprint to the cellotape: "17." The final moment in Enrich. "2....1..."
Once we built our stretcher that looked like a big ball of garbage, Katie moved us onto the starting line.  Secondly, there were two people carrying the raft a.k.a Kyle and I. We picked up the sugar babies and weaved through the rocks a.k.a. cones and up the mountain (chairs) and down. We stopped and finished! We were the only ones that had crossed the line. Now for the moment of truth. The winners are team stretcher!
It was a good victory but we still haven't claimed our prize Katie!
I've learnt that working in a different team can help you and other people.
Thomas, out

No comments:

Post a Comment