Thursday 8 August 2013

A couple of souvenirs

A dropped mouth surrounded my face, as I was engrossed in a tough game of chess against Katie. Darryn turned around and called my name "Thomas," I spun round and noticed two wise men. They were Stu and Warren. We all left Enrich and headed towards SIT. When Stu and I entered his office, we sat down and discussed my passion project. A picture came up on the screen of Stu's computer, which was a tin bull. He showed me the types of ways to weld, pot rivet, how to sheet metal craft and how to break off metal/tin. 
A big suit of overalls covered my body and a mask with goggles went over my head.
As we went to the station, there were all different gases like carbon dioxide, oxygen and many more! "3, 2, 1 alright go!" shouted Stu. As I press down on the lever it shot sparks everywhere across the room. "Stop" shouted Stu again. I let go of the lever and set the handle free. There were my two souvenirs. One of them were a cylinder and the other was two flat pieces of metal welded together. Stu drove me back to Enrich. As I left his truck, I thanked him and came in here to do this: blogging

Your blogger,
Thomas           

No comments:

Post a Comment