Thursday 11 July 2013

Computer cataloging

I'm back in action again! 
Wow what a day!
I had spent so much time on my passion project that I didn't really get to eat. Anyway I was e-mailing Stu from SIT and he gave me a few questions which added up to a total of ten answers that I had to solve. There was so much writing involved in it that it almost was a story! Right now he's just got back to me that I might change the date when were going to meet. I've got my homework done and dusted with and now I will probably get materials for my project to catch up with it. I'm ready to start  welding together, the bull not me! What I need is a 20 gallon drum tin and well really thats mostly it. I will be going to SIT on week one or week two of term three. My fingers are thumb from typing all day.
Let's get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment