Thursday 12 September 2013

A smoko forgotten!

This blog post is always going to be updated... on my thing doing engineering, but not all the time. As I hopped out of the door, opening the construction door there were a herd of human beings! Covered in bright florescent overalls but, I manage to make my way through. I started to chuck my overalls on while Andy was out getting a lesson on go-karts. Andy had bought a small knob, that will be welded on to my drain for a filter to take away the ice when it melts. Walking over to the machinery department, We come across Dave who was working there at the right possible time. The machine we were going to use this time was... um.. ah... ooh. I can't remember anyway. But it's job was cutting the stainless steel with a hole in the middle. It took some time but like everyone says 'practice makes perfect!' This was my only time using this machine. When it got inside the steel it got a lot harder than usual. As the construction started and finished Andy said to Dave "This big boy thinks he knows everything!" 
Bringing out the reflection shield, Andy prepares the welder. Sparks fly up in the air, but don't worry, I do have my visor on! Slowly attaching the BOTTOM Andy only gets it attached before I had to go back here to Enrich.
P.S I am still in my overalls!!
Keep tuning in,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment