Thursday 9 May 2013

Game on!

"I can not keep up!" I yelled in my head. Darryn was doing piece after piece after piece! I finally caught up to him and his skills. Didn't fool me now did it. He was showing about half the class how to do all of these advanced chess moves. "Wake up, wake up!" yelled Jemmimah. I fell asleep through the start of the class. How rude was that? Now I have learnt how to master some mindbending tricks during chess. I've got one idea up my sleeve and one at the top of my mind. I'm going to use them in the chess tournament, (that is if I get in!), and I will! This chess tournament is in Dunedin and it's coming up soon. I went last year, and I really want to go again this year. I need to be in the top 6 on the leaderboard, so I need to play, play play!! Game on, boys and girls! I'm going to win. Come first and be crowned the King of Invercargill. Joking, I will probably come last and won't be crowned the King!:(

Thomas, over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment