Thursday 18 April 2013

Keynote

 BOSS. I'm BOSS!

BOSS is the four different types of patterns. Beauty, order, strength and survivability. We did a keynote about that when we went on our environment field trip. I have designed how my keynotes going to look like and what pictures are going on there. The first step for me was drag the folder into i-Photo. Next was to edit our photos -  crop, enhance with a magical wand, straighten or delete. I have selected photos for all the categories and liked them. I can't wait till it's finished because it's looking pretty good. Next is a technology challenge and I remember last time. We thought it was sturdy, but guess what, it was a big ball of fur! I wonder how I'm going to do? If I had a magic wand I should use my magic wand!!

BOSS person out!

No comments:

Post a Comment